There was an error in this gadget

September 23, 2008

Upcoming Games!

Seems like most of this year has been in the shitter as far as quality games being released, so much that my XBox and PC has pretty much gone into hiding from lack of use. But alas, good news! There's now a bulk of quality games coming out in the next few months and I just finished reserving them all!
Here's my list of must haves so far:

Wrath of the Lich King (PC)
Gears of War 2 (360)
Fable 2 (360)
Fallout 3 (PC)

All reserved and all coming out late Oct/mid Nov...so I'm going to be hella busy for a while! Hopefully they're all going to live up to the hype.

Unfortunately though, my finace is going to take my computer hostage while he plays Fallout 3, because his system can't come close to handling it well. Guess I'll have to play Fable 2 and Gears of War 2 til he's done! Not that I'm complaining though, but he better be finished with it when Lich King arrives, otherwise he's SoL for another year!

No comments: