There was an error in this gadget

September 23, 2008

Been MIA!

Sorry for the lack of posts, I know I've been MIA, but I have several good reasons!

First, I've been sick. Not like "oh, I don't feel good" sick, but more like "I think I might die if I don't get some painkillers" sick. Bad news on that is, went to two doctors, both had no idea wtf was going on and said its probably a virus, meaning I have to wait it out and hope it really isn't something that antibiotics can cure, because they won't give me any!

Second, I was in NC for almost two weeks visiting family. Hot and Humid as hell, I'd almost forgotten about the climate change. I havent been in a heat index of 108 since I was over in Japan. Ouch!

It was a lot of fun though. Hopefully I should get more on track, posting more often. I'm home now and going through the massive amounts of emails I have, finishing up all the online surveys that have backed up and compiled in my Inbox for the last month. Should take a while, but at least my account balance will take a big leap when I'm all done!

No comments: